TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Asus has already started sending press invites for an event that's happening at Taipei on September 17. According to the invitation, CEO Jerry Shen will be hosting the event next Tuesday. The Taiwan based manufacturer is repeatedly said to announce its most leaked and anticipated device called PadFone Infinity A86 at the occasion. However, the news doesn't come as a surprise because of the numerous leaks that the online world witnessed in the past few weeks regarding the same device.
Moreover, if the leaks are to be believed, the upgraded PadFone Infinity A86 will come with a similar design as the original PadFone Infinity. The only difference expected is the more powerful Snapdragon 800 SoC inside the device combo along with a microSD slot and an all-white color option.
As far as the specs are concerned, the new Asus PadFone Infinity A86 would be powered by a 2.2GHz CPU. According to the GFX benchmark that appeared previously, the new Padfone Infinity would run on Android 4.2.2 OS. It is expected to be powered by Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor and will come with the new White color option and microSD card slot. Other specs will most likely remain same as A80 Padfone Infinity and will come with 5-inch 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, 13MP rear camera, and 64GB of storage.
As said earlier, the major difference between the old and the new Padfone would be a Snapdragon 800 processor instead of the Snapdragon 600 installed in the older Padfone. Moreover, few weeks back, a leak also suggest that the device scored 33900 on AnTuTu benchmark test.