TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Samsung is preparing to unveil its cheapest Galaxy Tablet at next year's International CES show in Las Vegas. Samsung, a regular participant at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), could announce the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite , alongside the much hyped Galaxy S5.
The original Galaxy Tab 3 was launched in two variants, the 7-inch Galaxy Tab 3 T211 with 3G and Wi-Fi support,whereas the Galaxy Tab 3 210 only had built-in Wi-Fi option. There's an 8-inch Galaxy Tab 3 with bigger display launched too alongside the Galaxy Tab 3 T211/210. Nevertheless, Samsung has had a rocking year as a successful tablet maker.
Now many believe that Samsung should come with an affordable tablet made for masses to muscle down domestic tablet makers. Earlier in the week, Sam Mobile reported that Samsung could announce really affordable tablet device priced at 100 Euros (Rs.8,378). The Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (SM-T11) is expected to be announced at either the CES or MWC 2014. Further, the report specifically mentioned that the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite would be the cheapest tablet Samsung has ever produced.
The Galaxy Tab 3 will come in both 3G and Wi-Fi variants, informs Sam Mobile. Moreover, the Wi-Fi variant in Cream White will hit the market around second week of 2014. Samsung has plans to launch the device in 3G variant in third week of January, followed by the introduction of Ebony Black color option.
Will you buy Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite next year on day one? Please share your comments below.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!