- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Google Nexus 7 2013 Edition Officially Launched in India
Asus made Google Nexus 7 2013 edition tablet has officially launched in India now. However, the device went up for sale in the Google's Plat Store last month in India along with the Nexus 5 smartphone. This time the company has also released the LTE variant of the tablet in the country along with the regular one. However, the LTE flavor is only available on the 32GB variant of the tablet. The 16GB WiFi only model is priced at Rs. 20,999. The 32 GB WiFi only model comes at Rs. 23,999 while the LTE unlocked variant of the 3G model will cost you Rs. 27,999.
Apart from these differences everything else remains the same between the two tablets. Going into the details of the specs, the Nexus 7 2013 edition coames with a 7-inch 16:10 Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200pixels and 10-finger multi-touch. IT features a 323 pixels per inch (PPI) pixel density.
Powering the device is a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (APQ8064-1AA, with Krait 300 cores) processor tuned to 1.5GHz coupled with 2GB of RAM. The device runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS which has already received the KitKat update.
Moving on to imaging technology, the device features a 5MP rear camera and a 1.2 MP front facing shooter as well. The rear camera is capable of shooting video at 1080p quality at 30fps.
Other connectivity options remain the same with Bluetooth, 3G, NFC, Wireless charging, GPS, GLONASS, MicroUSB and also HDMI output.
The all new Nexus 7 is powered by a non-removable Li-Ion 3950 mAh battery which the company claims to offer up to 9 hours of HD video playback and 10 hours of web browsing or e-reading.
It has Dual stereo Sonic Master speakers with Fraunhofer Cingo virtual surround sound technology and Wireless charging.
"We are extremely elated to bring the all new Nexus 7 which is sleeker yet comprises the same sized screen and significantly increasing performance. The quality of the pixels has been improved with a 30% wider color gamut than the previous generation model; ensuring colors are both accurate and vibrant to further enhance the user experience. Our constant quest for the incredible has led us to further innovate and deliver a device which is the ultimate blend of power and portability," said Peter Chang, Regional Head - South Asia & Country Manager - System Business Group - Asus India.