TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
HTC has been milking the metallic design of the most popular HTC One handset quite excessively. The same design has been seen in the mini variant of HTC One. Even the larger sized HTC One Max, which is yet to be announced officially, comes with the similar looks. However, this time another alleged image has surfaced in Chinese website that shows a same design of the One handset. The image surprising shows a tablet. Sadly, there is no information on the specs of the leaked device as of now but just a speculation that hints at the display size of 8 to 10 inches.
However, if not tablet, at least the Max HTC one is said to come later this year. If the leaked image of the tablet turns out to be genuine, 6 inch Max will play the role in the market in the interim period until the launch of the tablet. But HTC has already tried their hands with tablet in the past with Flyer Tablets which was much of a failure. Thus, HTC could be playing their last and risky move with their HTC One design by applying it to tablet. Whether it will work or not: that remains a dreadful mystery.
However, on the other hand, most of the reports says that the tablet is a Chinese clone called Ramos K1 which features Quad Core 7.85 Inch IPS Screen HDMI WIFI Dual Camera and 16GB internal storage capacity.
Thus, it is clear that information on the HTC Tablet is not genuine currently and more confusion is likely to appear soon. In the meanwhile, since HTC One Max phablet is confirmed to come, lets have a look at the specs of the device:
HTC One Max can be expected to come with a 5.9 inch display. The display would give an output of 1080p resolution and the phablet would come with 4MP rear UltraPixel camera with optical image stabilization, 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage with support for microSD card expansion. The giant phablet would be powered by a 3,200 or 3,300mAh battery and there would be a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor tuned to 2.3Ghz with four Krait 400 cores.