TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Earlier this month, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 has spotted in the China's Telecommunication Certification Center, TENAA and got approved for use in the country. Now the images of Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 are displayed at the FCC, (Federal Communications Commission).
In addition to the FCC, few images of the tablet appeared on French blog NWE. Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 will be the company's first tablet to be thinner than the Apple iPad Air, measuring a 5.4mm thin
and it will feature a screen with a 4:3 aspect ratio.
The Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 will sports an 8 inch Super AMOLED display with 1536 x 2048 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 64-bit Exynos 7420 SoC, the same chipset that is used in Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
The SoC is packed with an octa-core 2.1 GHz processor, Mali-T760 MP8 GPU paired with 3GB of RAM. The tablet will come with 32GB of internal storage and can be expandable up to 128GB using microSD card slot.
It holds a 8 megapixel camera at the back, a 2.1 megapixel front-facing camera and will be shipped with Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.
So far there is no information about the price and availability of the slate. However, its appearance in the FCC and TENAA, makes a clue that the company might not take too long to release the tablet.