TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Samsung is looking forward to launch two new high-end tablets with AMOLED display next year.
The unnamed tablets, one with an 8-inch display and the other with a 10-inch, won't come cheap, according to the leaked reports. Now a fresh rumor around the Galaxy Tab 4 leak has emerged on the web world.
The SM-T331 appears to be a model number of next-generation Galaxy tablet, most likely a successor to the Galaxy Tab 3.
The Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 is codenamed (SM-T31), hence, the purported leaked device is a part of same Galaxy Tab family.
The leaked tablet has been spotted on Indian import/export tracking website Zauba. The said device was imported from South Korea to Bangalore on December 6. The device carries an import value of Rs. 33,884, which makes it a high-end tablet without any doubt.
However, Sam Mobile, who first spotted the listing, tells a different story all together. According to the report, the SM-T331 tablet device would not carry premium high-end features, just like the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.
Further, Sam Mobile also believes that the tablet may sport an AMOLED display. Whether the tablet carries an 8-inch or 10-inch display is yet to be clarified. Surely, this very tablet could be known as the Galaxy Tab 4.
This mystery tablet raises many questions that need to be answered. Firstly the SM-T311 looks like a high-end tablet that may feature an AMOLED display. Samsung loyalist would not like to like to pay a premium, if the tablet carries‘Galaxy Tab 4' brand name.
A sudden shift from affordable segment to premium pre -market could hamper Samsung's image in the emerging countries like India. Samsung is curently ruling Indian tablet market with Galaxy Tab 3 range of tablets.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!