- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Sports Copa America: Japan v Chile: Two-time reigning champions begin title defence
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Reportedly Making AMOLED Tablets To Dethrown Apple From No. 1 Position
Although Samsung is second to Apple when it comes to popularity of Galaxy tablets, however, the brand still lacks aspirational value. To get support from high-end customers, Samsung could jump into premium tablet market with two mysterious tablets.
The makers behind Galaxy Note 3 might be prepping to launch an 8-inch and a 10-inch tablet device for early next year.
Currently, Samsung makes affordable tablets using LCD displays. Rumor has it that Samsung is rather busy crafting tablets having AMOLED displays.
This is not the first time Samsung would announce tablet devices with AMOLED (active-matrix organic light-emitting diode) display. Back in 2011, Samsung launched the Galaxy 7.7, it was the first tablet in the world to use Super AMOLED Plus display.
According to the South Korean website, Samsung would announce two tablets with AMOLED displays for 2014 launch.Moreover, the South Korean is expected to announce the devices alongside the much hyped Galaxy S5, which has been rumored to go official sometime in April 2014.
It seems that Samsung is planning to directly compete with Apple in the tablet space. If we look at Samsung's current portfolio-most of the tablets manufactured by Samsung have an LCD display. Samsung definitely needs to put more effort to revamp its tablet division.
Samsung has been making tablets from quite some time, however, the company failed to produce one single hit device. At this year's IFA Berlin tech show, Samsung announced the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, but the product turned out to be just another tablet.
On the other hand, Apple is making new records with its booming tablet business. Both iPad Air and iPad Mini with Retina Display have witnessed roaring response from consumers' worldwide.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!