TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Back in June, both Samsung and Barnes & Noble announced that they would be launching a tablet, with an August launch date.'
With less than a week before the launch, Samsung has teased the Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet in a promotional video.
The two companies will officially launch their first ever co-branded tablet on August 20 at B&N's flagship Union Square retail store in NYC.
To let the users know more about the device, Samsung intelligently created an advert featuring consumers' reaction towards the new Tab 4 Nook tablet. This commercial ad - embedded below - is definitely a novel way to promote the device before its global debut.
Let us clarify - the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook is meant for e-reading. The device will directly takes on the likes of Amazon Kindle e-Book reader, Kindle tablets, Google Nexus 7 and, of course, the Apple iPad Mini Retina.
Specs-wise, the Galaxy Tab 4 Nook will come with a 7-inch HD display. The tablet will be powered by a quad-core processor and runs Android but B&N will be swapping out TouchWiz with its own custom software. Other than its display size and processing power, there's hardly any other info available at this moment.
The Galaxy Tab 4, which went on sale earlier this year, retails at Rs. 15,000. But it‘s not clear whether the new Galaxy Tab 4 Nook will priced for less or equivalent to the Tab 4.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!