TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Sharp has recently unveiled its first Windows 8 running tablet called the Mebius Pad in Japan. The tablet is likely to leave all the FHD tablets behind with its whooping 2,560 x 1,600pixels display resolution. Obviously, the regular 1080p seems a bit less in comparison with the new massive display resolution featured in the Sharp tablet. There is no information about the specs of the device as of now and the only part known so far is that the devices runs on Windows 8 platform like the recently leaked Acer 8 inch tablet running in the same Windows 8 OS.
Alongside the company's 10.1-inch IGZO panel also known for their low-power credentials, the Mebius Pad runs on a slightly less-exciting Intel quad-core Atom processor (the Z3370). Reports online also suggest that Microsoft Office would come free with the tablet but users will have to pay extra if they want the Pro edition.
Further, the tablet is reportedly said to come with both water and dust-proof build and there will also be an LTE radios on board. The device is said to officially launch early next year but sadly, it might not be released outside Japan.
Apart from the Android tablets that have been ruling the tablet market throughout the world, Windows 8 running tablets are gradually making its space in the market. With devices like Acer Iconia W3, Asus ME400CL-1A057W VivoTab Smart Tablet and HP Elitepad 900 Tablet, Windows running tablets have already become popular. Sadly, as of now, the price of the Mebius Pad from Sharp has not been disclosed.