TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Simmtronics, a popular tablet vendor in India, has come up with a brand new 7-inch Android-powered voice-calling tablet in the market.
Originally, the Simmtronics Xpad Turbo went on sale last month via Snapdeal; however, the company now officially introduced dual-SIM supported tablet.
The 3G voice-calling tablet is now available in India at a price point of Rs. 7,999. The tablet does come with dual-SIM and 3G connectivity, but the specs are not appealing at all.
Well, the tablet features a 7-inch display having a resolution of 1,024 x 600 pixels. The device is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor with Mali-400 MP GPU, backed by 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory, which can be expanded via a microSD card slot. The tablet is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
The makers have added a 2,800mAh battery 140 hours of standby battery. On the imaging front, there's a 2-megapixel rear-facing camera, and a VGA quality front-facing camera.
The affordable 7-inch tablet supports 3G connectivity (via SIM card slot), Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth with A2DP and A-GPS, amongst other features. The tablet measures 8.5mm in terms of thickness and weighs 273 grams. Other connectivity features include: FM Radio, built-in speakers and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Meanwhile, Taiwan's OPlus made a grand entry into Indian tablet market with its XonPad7. Priced at Rs. 9,990, the 7-inch XonPad 7 is a better buy considering it comes with HD resolution supported display, quad-core processor, 1GB RAM , 5MP camera 16GB of internal memory, and a much larger 3,500mAh battery inside.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!