TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Asus ZenPad C 7.0 with Intel Chipset unveiled, Coming to India Soon
The Taiwanese manufacturer Asus today unveiled a new budget tablet in the India market dubbed the Asus ZenPad C 7.0. The company also launched a higher end Asus ZenPad 7.0 and 8.0 at the same event in New Delhi.
Much like the name, the ZenPad C 7.0 sports a 7 inch IPS WSVGA (1024x600) resolution display with a pixel density of just 170. It is in fact an IPS Panel which Asus claims can render 178 wide viewing angles. The display lack a Gorilla Glass protection. A thing worth mentioning is that the display comes with 20 nm anti-fingerprint coating with 10 point multi touch.
The tablet features a 64bit Quad core Intel x3-C3230 SoC coupled with a Mali GPU clocked at 450 Mhz and come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on board storage.
The optics of the tablet are handled by a 5MP rear and a 0.3MP (VGA) front cameras. The 5MP camera comes with Asus's own Pixelmaster technology and is capable of shooting 720p videos. The battery inside is 3450mAh unit. The speaker boasts of a DTS HD technology to enhance user experience.
The tab is unfortunately a 3G device, and doesn't support 4G. Tablet runs on the latest ireation of Android Lollipop (5.1.1) with a ZenUI v2.0 on top. Pricing and availablity of the tablet has not been released as of now.