- Samsung Galaxy View tablet goes official, sports 18.4-inch display and weighs 2.65kg
- Samsung Galaxy View 18.4 inch tablet images surfaced online
- Samsung to make all its smart devices AI-ready by 2020
- Samsung's latest campaign will turn off your TV sets
- Offers on Apple and Samsung tablets: No cost EMI starting at Rs 1,999
- Samsung has to pay $539 Millions to Apple for copyright infringement
Samsung has teased a large-screen tablet, the Galaxy View with model number SM-T670 at the IFA last month.
The tablet has also made its appearance on GFXBench confirming the leaked specifications and images last week.
The South Korean company has already confirmed at IFA last month that the Galaxy View will be unveiled sometime in October, so we can expect it in the next few days.
Now, the large-screen tablet has been listed on U.S. online retailer Adorama revealing the specifications and added several images of the tablets. Take a look at the slider to know all the confirmed specs and leaked images.
The Galaxy View to sport a 18.4 inch with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels full HD display at 119ppi pixel density.
The tablet is powered by 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7580 processor with Mali-T720 GPU and paired with 2GB of RAM and runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system.
It comes with 2.1 megapixel front-facing camera for video calls and can record 1080p video recording.
It is packed with 32GB internal memory and it can be expandable up to 128GB with microSD card.
For connectivity, it has 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, A-GPS / GLONASS. The tablet is backed with 5,700mAh battery which is claimed to backup up to 8.5 hours of continuous video playback.