TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
After launching Paanch Ka Dum power pack in Andhra Pradesh yesterday, now the telecom service provider Aircel is reportedly said to be conducting trials of Long-Term Evolution (4G) services in the same circle. However, the company reportedly said that it would take sometime before they commercially launch the service.
Currently Aircel is the second mobile network provider after Reliance to bag 4G license for AP Circle. Thus, regarding the 4G service, the only rival Aircel will have to face in future is Reliance.
Deepinder Tiwana, AP Circle Business Head of Aircel said, "The trials are currently on but we don't have the required ecosystem, including the 4G-enabled mobile handsets, to launch the services commercially."
Further he also added, "Data services are growing exponentially in Andhra Pradesh. About 44 per cent of our 1.85 million subscribers in AP use data services, including 12 per cent for 3G. This has enabled us to double our revenues in 2013 compared to the previous year."
Talking about the recently launched ‘Paanch ka Dum' power pack, it will allow the consumer an option to select one of the voice benefit - community calling -5AM -5PM free, community calling - 1p/ 6 seconds, half paise local calls, half paise local + STD call and ISD. The product combines offering extra value at low price with convenience. The customer has to dial 15105 to select. However, this one is also limited to the users in AP circle.