TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Apple launched its most awaited handsets, iPhone 5S and 5C, in the Indian market last Friday. And now Airtel has come up with an exclusive tariff plans for these handsets.
The leading telecom service provider has also revealed the tariff plans with free local minutes, local and national SMS and 3G data for these new iPhones.
These plans start at Rs. 300, which might differ from circle to circle. Apart from these, other charges include, 60p/min for all mobiles, 90p/min for land-lines, 40p/SMS, Volume Based Charging for data 3p/30kb but according to Fonearena, users will not be able to choose any other data pack.
The Apple launch event took place in most of the major cities around India where Apple Fans got a chance to buy the latest iPhones in the very first day itself.
Talking about the prices of these handsets, Apple iPhone 5S 16GB is available for Rs.53,500, 32GB for Rs.62,500 and 64GB is available for 71,500. On the other hand, the iPhone 5C 16GB is available for Rs.41,900 and 32GB variant is available for Rs.53,500.
Additionally, Citibank is also providing a 5% cashback offer on every purchase of the handset from infibeam. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates and you can check out the full specs of the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C here.