TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Apple launched its most awaited handsets, iPhone 5S and 5C, in the Indian market last Friday. And now Airtel has come up with an exclusive tariff plans for these handsets.
The leading telecom service provider has also revealed the tariff plans with free local minutes, local and national SMS and 3G data for these new iPhones.
These plans start at Rs. 300, which might differ from circle to circle. Apart from these, other charges include, 60p/min for all mobiles, 90p/min for land-lines, 40p/SMS, Volume Based Charging for data 3p/30kb but according to Fonearena, users will not be able to choose any other data pack.
The Apple launch event took place in most of the major cities around India where Apple Fans got a chance to buy the latest iPhones in the very first day itself.
Talking about the prices of these handsets, Apple iPhone 5S 16GB is available for Rs.53,500, 32GB for Rs.62,500 and 64GB is available for 71,500. On the other hand, the iPhone 5C 16GB is available for Rs.41,900 and 32GB variant is available for Rs.53,500.
Additionally, Citibank is also providing a 5% cashback offer on every purchase of the handset from infibeam. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates and you can check out the full specs of the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C here.