TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Google on Thursday announced the launch of "Squared" - a 12-day training programme - in India aimed at digital leaders in the advertising domain.
According to Google, the programme for advertising professionals will be focused on how to effectively use digital tools like mobile, social platforms and video to create impactful campaigns.
Squared was first piloted in Britain, where more than 300 employees from 60 agencies and advertisers participated over a period of time.
India is now the sixth market of Squared's global roll-out following London, Singapore, New York, Hong Kong and Germany, the tech giant said.
"Digital is an integral part of any successful brand strategy today, yet finding people with the right skills on digital is a constant challenge. Squared focuses on addressing this need," said Punitha Arumugam, head of agency business (India and SEA) at Google.
"With this programme we are looking to equip a new generation of advertising leaders with digital, technological and leadership skills. We hope to inspire the participants to become digital ambassadors who can help grow their client's businesses by embracing new technology-driven opportunities," Arumugam added.
Google will kick off the programme on June 22 in India with over 40 participants fromagencies like Dentsu Aegis, Interpublic Group, GroupM, Starcom, Zenith Optimedia, Omnicom Media Group and Madison.