TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Like all the other offers that is going on smartphones tablets and accessories, Tata Docomo has also announced their special Independence Day offer for its customers in Andhra Pradesh.
Calling the Independence Day offer Freedom offer in Andhra Pradesh, now Docomo will let their dedicated 2G pre-paid customers enjoy 1947 MB of 2G data at a recharge of Rs. 32. Moreover, this tariff plan will be available almost all GSM pre-paid customers using 2G network. Initially, the Rs. 32 pack offered just 600 MB of data earlier.
However, thanks to the happy occasion of Independence day that got Docomo customers in Andra Pradesh thrice more data than they were normally getting at Rs. 32.
Unfortunately, the sad part is that the data will be only valid for seven days and the offer is applicable till 31st of August.
Mr Ramakrishna S, Chief Operating Officer, Andhra Pradesh Circle, Tata DOCOMO, on the occasion said, 'at the onset we would like to wish every Indian, A very Happy Independence Day! It is indeed a moment of pride and grandeur as we celebrate the 67th Independence Day.
Further he added, "This Independence Day, we are offering something exclusive to our Tata Docomo customers, where in they can enjoy the free data benefit. We are happy to celebrate this Independence Day by providing offers with extra benefits along with simplicity."
Moreover, other network providers like Aircel, BSNL and MTNL are also giving various offers at the same time.