TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Like all the other offers that is going on smartphones tablets and accessories, Tata Docomo has also announced their special Independence Day offer for its customers in Andhra Pradesh.
Calling the Independence Day offer Freedom offer in Andhra Pradesh, now Docomo will let their dedicated 2G pre-paid customers enjoy 1947 MB of 2G data at a recharge of Rs. 32. Moreover, this tariff plan will be available almost all GSM pre-paid customers using 2G network. Initially, the Rs. 32 pack offered just 600 MB of data earlier.
However, thanks to the happy occasion of Independence day that got Docomo customers in Andra Pradesh thrice more data than they were normally getting at Rs. 32.
Unfortunately, the sad part is that the data will be only valid for seven days and the offer is applicable till 31st of August.
Mr Ramakrishna S, Chief Operating Officer, Andhra Pradesh Circle, Tata DOCOMO, on the occasion said, 'at the onset we would like to wish every Indian, A very Happy Independence Day! It is indeed a moment of pride and grandeur as we celebrate the 67th Independence Day.
Further he added, "This Independence Day, we are offering something exclusive to our Tata Docomo customers, where in they can enjoy the free data benefit. We are happy to celebrate this Independence Day by providing offers with extra benefits along with simplicity."
Moreover, other network providers like Aircel, BSNL and MTNL are also giving various offers at the same time.