TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Indian telecom operator has announced free twitter access for both it's pre-paid and post-paid subscribers in India. The offer to be available till November 1 and will allow customers to access the official Twitter app or the mobile version of the twitter website for free. However, standard data charges will apply upon clicking on external links.
Subscribers using ‘portalnmms' APN will have to change to www to avail the offer. This can be done via settings menu on the handset. Also, the offer does not cover twitter access via third-party apps. In what can be perceived as disappointing news, the service is not available for BlackBerry handset users.
Twitter had earlier partnered with Rcom to launch Reliance Twitter Access Pack' for all Reliance GSM subscribers. The promotional offer which stood for 90 days gave unlimited unlimited Twitter access for with Reliance Mobile. Similar to the new Vodaphone offer users were charged on visiting external links.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more update.