TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Indian telecom operator has announced free twitter access for both it's pre-paid and post-paid subscribers in India. The offer to be available till November 1 and will allow customers to access the official Twitter app or the mobile version of the twitter website for free. However, standard data charges will apply upon clicking on external links.
Subscribers using ‘portalnmms' APN will have to change to www to avail the offer. This can be done via settings menu on the handset. Also, the offer does not cover twitter access via third-party apps. In what can be perceived as disappointing news, the service is not available for BlackBerry handset users.
Twitter had earlier partnered with Rcom to launch Reliance Twitter Access Pack' for all Reliance GSM subscribers. The promotional offer which stood for 90 days gave unlimited unlimited Twitter access for with Reliance Mobile. Similar to the new Vodaphone offer users were charged on visiting external links.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more update.