TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Following Aircel, today, comes Videocon which has also come up with three new rate cutting plans. However unlike Aircel, Videocon's new rate cutter is applicable to the entire nation. But this is not a rate cutter like the one that Aircel is offering but it provides free National Incoming call on roaming.
To be more precise, Videocon Mobile Service provider has released 3 such plans which will offer customers free incoming calls on National Roaming. Moreover, it is also the first Indian operator to offer incoming calls free while on roaming on their own network by default, without any processing fee or a special tariff voucher.
However, the three new plans comes at the cost of Rs. 4, Rs 42 and Rs. 68. Videocon also says that the packs are introduced to increase consumers' delight by cutting down roaming costs by 90% on rack rate.
Going into the details of the of the pack, the Rs. 4 pack offers free incoming national roaming calls up to 50 mins and comes with a validity of 1 day. The Rs. 42 and Rs. 68 and offer free incoming national roaming for 500 minutes and 850 minutes and comes with a validity of 2 weeks and 4 Week respectively. With these packs, the telecom giant provides over 90% discount on incoming calls on rack rate of Re 0.75/min. The operator is absorbing the cost to offer an unmatched experience to its subscribers.
Regarding the newly launched packs, Mr. Arvind Bali, Director & CEO, Videocon Telecommunications Ltd. said, "We at Videocon Mobile Services offer nothing but the best for our subscribers. We pioneered the free unlimited incoming roaming across our Network by default for our subscribers, and now we are rolling out National Incoming Roaming across other Networks at a 90% lower cost than the rack rate of Rs 0.75 per min."