- Sports I'm not short-tempered: South Africa speedstar Kagiso Rabada
- Finance Rahul Gandhi Attacks Govt On Not Providing Cash Support To MSMEs; Calls It Demon 2.0
- News Why Jyotiraditya Scindia is trending on Twitter?
- Automobiles Hero Pleasure+ Prices Marginally Increased Across All Variants: New Prices Now Start At Rs 55,600
- Movies Not Kiara Advani But Saiee Manjrekar Is The Heroine In Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Lifestyle 8 Ways In Which You Can Wake Up Your Partner In The Morning
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
5 Important Things to Know Before Opening a Savings Account With Airtel Payment Bank
Airtel recently rolled out India's first live payment bank, allowing users to open a savings account easily. Here's everything you should know before availing the service.
It is just past few days ago that Bharti Airtel had introduced the first live payment bank in Rajasthan, and is soon expected to spread out to the rest of the country, with the aim to offer banking services, and boost the digital payments ecosystem.
Soon after Airtel payment bank have been rolled out, the company could manage to open up to 10,000 saving accounts in a span of 2 days.
India's best network will now be known as Airtel payment bank or Airtel bank, as the company with the new move will help customers to easily open a savings account at the Airtel retail outlets to boost the economic and financial condition of the country.
However before a customer opens an account with the Airtel payment bank, there are a few important things take into consideration. Have a look, to conduct a hassle free process of opening an account.
Need Not Be an Airtel Customer
Yes! Customers are often thinking that to open a savings account at the Airtel payment banks, they need to have an Airtel connection.
Just in case if you're thinking the same, you're wrong, as to open a saving account with Airtel payment bank, you need not be an Airtel customer.
eKYC and Biometric Verification
To open a savings account with Airtel payment bank, the customer can simply try out the paperless process, via Aadhaar eKYC verification in just a matter of few minutes.
Annual Interest With Airtel Payment Banks
Opening a savings account with Airtel payment bank will fetch the user with 7.25 percent of annual interest, which seems to be a lot more than the rest of the bank competitors.
SEE ALSO: Vodafone Week: Vodafone Introduces Several Low Cost Data Plans For Users
No Debit or Credit Card Facility Yet!
Well, as of now, Airtel payment bank has not yet decided about offering debit or credit cards, however, people can deposit and withdraw cash by visiting any the designated Airtel retail outlets that have been registered Airtel banking point.
Access Airtel Account With Airtel Payment Bank
Smartphone users can also access their new Airtel payment bank savings account via the Airtel Money App, be it transfer money, check balance, and do everything with just a click on the mobile App.
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals