- Finance ITR Forms For FY21 Notified: Here's What Has Changed
- Sports Misbah backs Babar Azam to succeed as captain despite concerns over pressure
- Movies Finally! Shooting To Resume In Bollywood and TV; Maharashtra Government Issues Advisory
- News COVID-19: India now seventh worst-hit country in world
- Lifestyle Rani Mukerji’s Top 4 Gorgeous Sarees That You Wish You Had
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
MobiKwik Lite e-Wallet App Launched to Work Smoothly with Slow Internet Connections
MobikWik launches new e-wallet that works even in slow internet connection. Check out the details of this multi-lingual app.
The recent demonetization, the digital payment world has witnessed a swift growth in their business, mainly Paytm, Freecharge, and MobiKwik. However, be it transaction on money, recharging, transferring money to a bank, shopping online, everything requires a heavy amount of internet, and can't be carried out on limited data.
Considering the 2G users, MobiKwik has recently introduced a new app version called, MobiKwik Lite, which is claimed to be a light mobile wallet app as compared to the older version.
The new app can be easily downloaded even when the user has a limited data, as the app is 1MB in size, and hardly takes 30 seconds for a 2G user to download it. Along with downloading it, the new MobiKwik Lite app works even on 2G internet connection of limited internet balance and doesn't consume a lot of mobile data.
Details of The App
The new MobiKwik Lite app works on EDGE connection, which allows users to access the app and do the needful like bank transfer and other transactions in areas with slower connections, with the aim to make digital payments an easy process in India, in the state of demonetization.
Using the app, the user can transfer money to banks, receive payments, pay bills, and recharge mobile numbers.
App Available in Multi-Lingual
The new MobiKwik Lite App is not only available in English, but also in Hindi, which is something unique and different from the older version, as well as other digital wallets.
By end of this week, the MobiKwik Lite app will supposedly be introduced in all major Indian languages very soon.
No Google Play Store? Download the App With a Missed Call
Yes! Just in case if you have no access to Google Play Store, you can download this new MobiKwik Lite app just by giving a missed call to 80971-80971 and can sign up to the app just by using their mobile numbers.
How to Download the MobiKwik Lite App
#1 Just gives a missed call to 80971-80971 with your mobile number
#2 MobiKwik will send a link, click on it to download the application
#3 After downloading the app, the user will receive an OTP on their number and will be registered with MobiKwik Lite App
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals