TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Demonetisation: BSNL and MobiKwik Join Forces to Offer Cashless Bill Payments
After announcing zero percent fee for bank transfers, MobiKwik has partnered with BSNL to offer cashless bill payments.
This move comes right after MobiKwik had announced that it will charge no fee for transferring money from its mobile wallet to bank accounts.
This partnership will allow customers to pay bills online without having to stand in those never-ending queues. MobiKwik in a statement said that "BSNL caters to 38 million users and the partnership will help people to deal with currency shortage."
Appreciating such unprecedented move, Bipin Preet Singh, CEO, MobiKwik said, "This is the biggest surgical strike on the menace of cash ever heard of anywhere in the world.
This is a historic policy change and will do down in democratic India's history as more impactful than the economic reforms of 1990s. This is a strong step taken by the Modi government and will benefit the growth of digital payments and digital banking in India. MobiKwik is excited to be a part of this historic moment."
Recently, MobiKwik's counterpart, Paytm had also announced that it'll charge 0% fee for transferring money to banks from its wallet. It has also rolled out a new feature called 'Nearby' which lists all the merchants in your closest proximity that accept Paytm.