- 28 min ago Tata Sky To Remove Channel Packs Of 7 Million Customers From June 15
- 56 min ago Mi Band 5 Image Leak Reveals NFC Support, Avengers Theme
- 1 hr ago Reliance Jio To Get Rs. 4,546.8 Crore From Silver Lake; Announces Second Investment In A Month
- 2 hrs ago Moto Razr 2 To Feature 6.7-Inch Display: Report
- Movies Tovino Thomas & His Wife Lidiya Blessed With A Baby Boy!
- Lifestyle Fashion Designer Maheen Khan Opens Up About Benazir Bhutto’s Iconic Green Outfit On Her Social Media
- Automobiles TVS Scooty Pep Plus BS6 Gets A Price Hike — All You Need To Know
- Sports Lockdown days: Boxing Federation of India go online to educate parents of pugilists
- Finance Anti-Dumping Duty Imposed On Malaysian Calculators For 5 Years
- News I am warning you, Kejriwal tells hospitals
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Reliance Jio Effect: Airtel, Vodafone, Idea and BSNL Line Up Attractive Data Offers to Retain Users
The entry of Reliance Jio has given sleepless nights to the telecom giants in the market. Here's how Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, and BSNL are planning take on Reliance Jio.
After Reliance Jio hit the market, the telecom operator started giving sleepless nights to its competitors as Jio set the telecom market on fire with its unlimited VoLTE calls and internet.
Starting off with the LYF phones, Reliance Jio eventually took over almost all 4G supporting smartphones available in India regardless of the company, Android or iPhone.
Jio is fighting a long drawn war for more interconnect points, meanwhile, its competitors are busy releasing a slew of amazing offers and deals for their subscribers.
Here are a slew of exciting plans that Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, and BSNL have brought about to compete with Reliance Jio.
BSNL Brings Exciting Tariff Plans
BSNL recently announced an exciting unlimited 3G data plan for Rs. 1,099 with a validity of 30 days. Other than just this plan, the telecom operator has new entry-level data plans including 10GB data at Rs. 549 for 30 days and is also offering 2GB 3G data for 10 days at just Rs. 156.
Airtel Introduces Attractive Data Plans
The best plans to compete with Jio's unlimited offer is the recently announced ‘Infinity Plans‘ for both prepaid and postpaid subscribers across all the circles by Airtel. It offers users with 4G data benefits with several combo packs. The combo offer includes free access to Wynk Music, Movies, unlimited voice calling to local and STD numbers, and also introduces pan-India roaming at no additional cost.
Most Compatible With Jio, Idea Has Amazing Offers
At par with Airtel and Vodafone, Idea announced a straight price cut of up to 67 percent on all its 3G/4G data plans to take on Reliance Jio. Whereby, Idea users can avail 10GB 3G/4G data at Rs. 990, 2GB at Rs. 349 and 3GB at Rs 649 respectively.
The telecom operator also introduced monthly Freedom data packs that that offered a benefit of 300MB of 2G Data at Rs. 100, and 500 MB data at Rs. 175 both valid for 28 days.
Some Attractive Plans By Vodafone
Vodafone India recently announced exciting plans to offer 10 GB data at the cost of just 1GB for valid for three months. All prepaid and postpaid customers can avail the plan.