- 3 hrs ago Xiaomi 13 Claimed To Offer More Battery Life Than iPhone 14 Pro Max: What About The Performance?
- 4 hrs ago Jio Cloud Gaming Launched In India: How to Sign Up For JioGamesCloud?
- 5 hrs ago Apple iPhone 15 Could Pack Sony's Most Advanced Image Sensor; Periscope Camera Also Expected
- 7 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Launching In February; Everything We Know So Far
- Movies 2 Weeks After Welcoming First Child, Karan Singh Grover Joins Hrithik Roshan’s Fighter; SEE PIC
- Sports Roger Binny in trouble? BCCI ethics officer serves conflict of interest notice to current president
- Lifestyle What Now! Scientists Uncover A 48,500-year-old Pandoravirus Buried In Ice
- Finance This Small Cap Banking Stocks Grew 24.62% In 3 Months, Buy For Robust 68% Gains: Ventura Securities
- Travel Most Popular Winter Sports In India You Can Try
- News China hints at relaxing zero-COVID policy amid global anger over crackdown on protests
- Education MHT CET 5 Year Counselling 2022 Merit List OUT At cetcell.mahacet.org, Get Details Here
- Automobiles 15 Year Old Vehicles To Be Scrapped – Gadkari Sends Directive To All State Governments
Here's How to Connect to Reliance JioNet Public WiFi Hotspots
Ever since the Reliance Jio plans were announced, people are interested in getting a 4G SIM from the service provider to enjoy the benefits that the network offers.
On observing the tariff plans announced by Reliance Jio, you might have noticed that there is a term called WiFi Hotspot in the plans. This is called JioNet and it is a Public Hotspot service. You can find the JioNet Hotspots in public places such as shopping malls, airports, parks, etc.
Starting from the Rs. 499 plan of Reliance Jio, you can get JioNet WiFi data. Here, we have detailed the steps involved in locating the JioNet Hotspots. Also, you can get to know how to connect to the nearest JioNet Hotspot.
Install the JioNet app
First, you need to install the JioNet app on your smartphone. This app is available for both Android and iOS based devices. After installing the app, JioNet will prompt you to add a connection in order to connect to the nearest Hotspot.
Create a Jio account
Keep in mind that you need to have a Jio account to use the JioNet WiFi service. The JioNet app will make use of your location to display the nearest JioNet Hotspot and it will create your Public WiFi profile automatically. All you need to do is go to WiFi Settings and connect to JioNet WiFi.
Find nearby JioNet Hotspots
In order to find a JioNet Hotspot near you, open the JioNet app and go to the menu. Over there, hit the option stating 'Find JioNet Hotspots'. A map will appear and it will show the nearby JioNet Hotspots displayed on it. These hotspots will be located in public places usually. As of now, there are only a few JioNet hotspots in the metro cities and soon more number of hotspots will be setup. Connect to the nearest hotspot that you get.
Charges of using JioNet
Right now, the JioNet Trial WiFi is available for free of cost and some amount of JioNet Hotspot data is bundled with the tariff plans revealed by Reliance Jio. As per the plans, after exceeding the limit, the service provider will charge you Rs. 50 per GB.
What to do if JioNet signal is weak?
The signal strength of the JioNet WiFi Hotspot depends on the distance between the WiFi hotspot and your device. You can move closer to the access point to get a stronger signal.
As per the Reliance Jio tariff plans, the JioNet Hotspot data plans start from Rs. 499 for 8 GB of data and go up to Rs. 4,999 for 150 GB.