- It looks very difficult for Jio to cross 300 million subscriber mark: CMR
- JioGigaFiber has potential to disrupt the retail broadband segment: India Ratings
- Telecom Commission approves new telecom policy,net neutrality rules
- Karnataka will lag behind due to the absence of comprehensive mobile tower policy: TAIPA
- Content is emerging as revenue generator in the competitive telecom market: Ind- Ra
- Jio’s users spend significantly less time on Wifi compared to its rivals: Opensignal
In case you were unhappy with your Airtel connection and have stopped using it, there's a new scheme by the telecom operator that will force you to use their SIM card again..
Airtel has a new Winback offer in stock and here's everything you need to know about it.
All About the Airtel Winback Offer
Bharti Airtel has now come up with a new Winback offer, which will allow the old Airtel users to enjoy free 3GB internet per one full month, at just Rs. 19.
How to Get the Offer on Your Airtel Number
All you need to do is recharge your old Airtel number with just Rs. 19 on your main account and enjoy the free internet. There is no terms and conditions on this offer, and you can enjoy the free internet for 24 hours a day.
Additional benefits of the Winback Offer
Along with the internet bonus, you can also enjoy a call rate offer on the 1st recharge only.
Conditions Apply on the Offer
The internet bonus offered under the Winback offer will be provided in 3 equal monthly installments, where the validity of each internet bonus installment will be for 30 days.
If Unhappy, You can Stop the Offer on Your Airtel Number
The Airtel users in case unhappy with the offer can opt out of the tariff offer by typing STOP and send it to 4000. For more details on the offer the Airtel users can dial the toll-free number-1212.