To some extent, the "Reliance Jio effect" has made some serious trouble for the telecom network operators. While Jio has been demonstrating what it is capable of, its data rates and tariffs look to attract even more customers. This comes as a great concern for the other network service providers.
As such, most of the companies are now slashing their data rates. The service providers are battling it out and coming up with offers in order to challenge Reliance Jio as well as to retain their existing users. However, after Airtel, Idea and Vodafone, it's now Aircel who has joined the warfare.
Aiming at fuelling the mobile internet consumption, Aircel has come up with the cheapest 3G plan for its customers. Its latest exciting internet pack offer includes 3G internet for one day at just Rs. 3.
Aircel users can now benefit as they have to pay only 3 rupees where other network operators are charging more for the same service. Aircel is surely looking to offer value for money products to its customers.
Terms & Conditions
Well if you want to avail the benefit of the pack, then you must be a prepaid customer. The offer is not valid for postpaid users. The Aircel 3 rupees 3G internet plan is active only for 24 hours i.e. one day. The day starts as soon as the customer activates the pack. They will also receive a notification at the start of day one period.
How to Activate Aircel 3 Rs 3G Internet Pack?
1. Dial this USSD Code *122*557# from your Aircel prepaid number.
2. You will see a pop-up on the screen. Type 1 and send it back.
3. After replying to the message, you will now get another pop-up message with various options.
4. No big issue. You just have to reply back typing "1" again in the given field.
5. All that done, you will receive a notification and the amount will be deducted from your main balance. Your 3 rupees pack will be activated on your mobile number. Now you can enjoy 3g internet for one day.