- News Why didn’t Modi take questions at the presser: Shiv Sena has this answer
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- Movies Cannes 2019: Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Drop Major Couple Goals At The Red Carpet On Day 3!
- Sports FA Cup: Manchester City 6 Watford 0: Sterling hat-trick helps secure unprecedented domestic treble
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Automobiles Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- Education Gujarat Board 10th Result 2019 To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Airtel boosts 4G network coverage in Haryana with LTE 2100 technology
This will significantly enhance the network experience for its smartphone customers.
Bharti Airtel has further upgraded its 4G network in Haryana with the deployment of LTE 2100 technology. This will significantly enhance the network experience for its smartphone customers.
With the declining 3G handset base and customers upgrading to 4G smartphones, the rollout of 4G in the superior 2100 Mhz spectrum band, would now offer additional high-speed data capacity for 4G and also drive a lot of voice traffic on VoLTE to serve its customers.
"In our continuous endeavor to deliver best-in-class network experience to our customers, the deployment of LTE 2100 in Haryana will further augment Airtel 4G quality and experience. LTE 2100 will further boost the network capacity and significantly improve outdoor coverage especially during intracity/ intercity transit for 4G smartphone customers," Manu Sood, Hub CEO- Upper North, Bharti Airtel said.
"LTE 2100 shall also add stimulus to increasing VoLTE traffic volume with better VoLTE propagation and add to our efforts to provide a superior network experience. We will continue to invest aggressively in the deployment of the latest network technologies to delight our customers" Manu further added.
Airtel in Haryana now has a strong spectrum bank - 2300 Mhz (TD LTE), 2100 Mhz (LTE 2100), and 1800 Mhz (FD LTE) to offer world-class 4G services to customers. Given the increase in its capacity with 2100 Mhz spectrum, Airtel smartphone customers will enjoy improved 4G throughputs which shall result in enhanced customer experience.
Airtel serves over 3.8 million customers in Haryana and has deployed advanced network technologies and tools such as 4G Advanced and Carrier Aggregation to step up high-speed network capacity and coverage. The company is committed to further invest in its network under its Project Leap program.