TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Bharti Airtel, one of the largest telecommunications services provider in the country, today announced the launch of its 4G services in Assam. These services go live starting with Dibrugarh & Tinsukia.
With the extension of its services to Assam, Airtel customers in Dibrugarh and Tinsukia can now get access to uninterrupted HD video streaming, uploading and downloading of movies, music, and images. These services will be available to its subscribers across a range of smart devices including mobile phones, dongles, and 4G hotspots.
The 4G service are being rolled out in Assam using TD-LTE in 2300MHz band. The company had announced to roll out the state-of-the-art FD-LTE technology in 1800 MHz band shortly.
Commenting on the launch, Sameer Anjaria, CEO, Airtel North Eastern States and Assam said, “We are absolutely delighted to launch our 4G services in Assam starting with the towns of Dibrugarh and Tinsukia. Our valued customers can now upgrade to 4G, free of cost and enjoy a high-speed mobile broadband experience on the Airtel network. With the launch, customers can also look forward to exciting data offers, and choose from a host of affordable tariff plans that offer great value.”
Bharti Airtel had also announced a new 4G offer for its prepaid customers. To avail this offer, users will have to shell out Rs. 249 and in return they’d get 10GB of 4G data. However, this offer will be applicable only on new 4G handsets. Moreover, users will be credited only with 1GB of data instantly, the remaining 9GB of data can be claimed via the My Airtel app. Users can avail a maximum of 3 recharges within 90 days, on the offer.