TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Ever since Prime Minister Narendra Modi imposed a ban on the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 currency notes in the country, there is a lot of chaos going on among people as they stand in long queues to get their old notes exchanged.
Despite this announcement, the government is making alternative arrangements for people to exchange their old currency notes. One such facility is letting people pay their utility bills with the old notes that they have.
Likewise, did you know that you can also make your BSNL bill payments with the old Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 notes that you have. Well, take a look at this content to know more about the same.
This move ill surely be one of the easy and hassle-free ways to exchange your old notes. BSNL accepts bill payments related to its services in the form of the old and expired Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 currency notes. This way, you can pay for services such as mobile recharges, landline bills, broadband bills, and monthly bills with the old cash that you have.
However, keep in mind that individual BSNL customers can make the bill payments at BSNL offices providing a copy of their valid ID proof. So make sure to carry your Aadhaar Card or PAN Card along with the BSNL bill as the personal verification is important to exchange your old currency notes.