TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
To counter attack Reliance Jio and it's unlimited services, several telecom operators have recently introduced attractive tariff plans offering unlimited calls, free data at minimal cost. Likewise, BSNL has now introduced unlimited calling service for the prepaid users at just Rs. 99.
State-run BSNL introduced unlimited local and STD calls only to BSNL numbers at just Rs. 99, valid for 28 days. Users will not only get unlimited calling services, but also additional 300 MB data for 28 days. Not only this, BSNL has also introduced a new combo STV plan offering unlimited local and STD calls to any network at just Rs. 339 for 28 days, along with an added 1GB data.
These offers are currently applicable for a few circles, including Kolkata TD, West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Assam, Gujrat, MP, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, and Rajasthan. As per the reports, the tariff plan differs in other circles and might range between Rs. 99 tariff plan might vary from Rs. 119 to 149. Hence, before recharging for the unlimited plan the BSNL users are recommended to first check on which offer is valid on their numbers.
Early this month, Airtel and Idea Cellular also introduced similar tariff plans offering unlimited calling service at Rs. 150 and Rs. 350, valid for 28 days. Comparing the three, it is quite evident that BSNL has introduced a much better offer at a significantly lower cost.
Limitations of the Offer:
#1 Valid for selective circles
#2 Available only for prepaid users
#3 Tariff price differs based on circles