TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chakravyuh — How Indian Agencies Kept A Check On The Growth Of The Islamic State
- IPL 2019: Highlights — CSK Beat SRH By 6 Wickets
- Bajaj Pulsar 180F ABS Price Revealed
- MTNL Revises Broadband Plans, Offers 5.4TB Data At Rs.7,999
- Shahrukh Khan: India Is Like A Very Beautiful Painting!
- 3 Shares That Could Yield Superb Returns
- Tara & Ananya In Quirky Looks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Demonetisation: Tata Docomo, Airtel, and Vodafone Extend Deadline for Mobile Bill Payments
Major telecom operators in the country are expanding the deadline for bill payment following the demonetisation.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi banned the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 notes in the country. As a result, normal people in the country are going berserk due to the inconvenience caused by the unexpected move.
However, in order to help the masses avoid the disturbance, various tech giants are coming up with different schemes. And the telecom operators are no exception from this.
Earlier, we've reported that Airtel and Vodafone have extended the deadlines for bill payment for their respective customers in the country. Following the same approach, Tata Docomo, the unified Telecom brand of Tata Teleservices is also extending the bill payment deadline for its postpaid customers.
It has announced that this move will be effective from Nov 9 until 15th of November (almost a week) across all its circles.
A company's spokesperson said "To help our customers not get inconvenienced due to demonetisation phase, we have extended the bill payment date till November 15th for all our postpaid customers across the country. Thus ensuring our seamless and continuous service."
In case, customers still fall short of liquid cash after the extended deadline, users can make use of cheque or online wallets anyway.
This move, especially during such hard times in the country by the telecom operators, is totally appreciative.