TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Reliance Jio is known for its cashback offers and cheap 4G plans that come bundled with voice calls, SMS and access to Jio suite of apps. Well the company is back again with a new Jio cashback offer for its Prime customers. Under this offer, customers are eligible to get benefits of up to Rs. 799 in the form of recharge vouchers and wallet cashbacks on recharges of Rs. 398 and above. The ongoing cashback offer will be valid till February 15, 2018.
This is the fourth consecutive Jio cashback offer for prepaid users announced by the telecom operator in the last four months. The latest offer gives benefits worth Rs. 99 more as well as an increase in the maximum wallet cashback, as compared to the last cashback offer by the company. Just like previous times though, Jio will offer eight vouchers worth Rs. 50 each on recharges of Rs. 398, giving a total benefit of Rs. 400. The vouchers can be redeemed by the user later while purchasing a prepaid pack.
If you are wondering about the remaining amount, Reliance Jio has teamed up with digital wallets such as Amazon Pay, Paytm, PhonePe, MobiKwik, Freecharge, and Axis Pay to offer an instant cashback of Rs. 399.
Jio Prime members using MobiKwik wallet will get the cashback along with 100% SuperCash MobiKwik hotel voucher of up to Rs. 2,500, on recharging their number for Rs. 398 or above. Paytm users, on the other hand, will get 50 percent cashback on first time movie ticket booking (up to Rs. 150).
Unfortunately, in this new Jio cashback offer, the company is not giving any discounts on online shopping.
Meanwhile, Reliance Jio has also revised two of its prepaid plans priced below Rs. 200 to offer more data benefits to its users. Now, the Rs. 149 plan offers 1.5GB 4G data per day, while the Rs. 198 plan offers 2GB 4G data per day.
Both the plans come with a validity of 28 days and bundle unlimited voice calls, free SMS and Jio suite of apps as well. Earlier, the same plans used to offer 1GB and 1.5GB data per day.