TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Vodafone, one of the largest telecom service provider in India, is constantly introducing some or the other special packs to compete with Reliance Jio that has created a great buzz in the country's telecom sector.
The latest one from Vodafone is the low-cost data pack for as low as Rs. 24 with a validity of 30 days. The price of this pack varies from one circle to another. It is termed Bada Data Chota Price offer by the service provider.
Also Read: RComm Introduces Cheapest Internet Plan
As of now, Vodafone has not revealed the amount of data it will be offering along with this low-cost monthly data pack priced at Rs. 24. Also, there is no word on which network this Bada Data Chota Price offer is applicable, whether its 2G, 3G or 4G networks of Vodafone in the country.
This announcement has been made right in time with the announcement of the Happy New Year Offer by Reliance Jio that is the extension of the Welcome Offer offering free data, calls, messages and app access until March 31, 2017.
It is clear that Vodafone India is coming up with a slew of new and interesting offers in order to lure its customers and retain them to its network. Moreover, its not only Vodafone but also the other service providers have come up with several such offers to retain their customers from porting their numbers to the Reliance Jio network.
Though the amount of data that will be bundled with this low-cost data pack is not confirmed by the service provider, we can't expect to get a lot of data as it is a low-cost pack priced at just Rs. 24.