- Sports World Cup Warm-Up: Young Hashmatullah stars as Afghanistan stun Pakistan in a thriller
- News Delhi weather: Dry weather likely in capital, Heat to ramp up next week
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Automobiles Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Reliance Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Low Cost Data Pack Starting from Rs. 24/Month
This Vodafone data pack for 1 month costs just Rs. 24.
Vodafone, one of the largest telecom service provider in India, is constantly introducing some or the other special packs to compete with Reliance Jio that has created a great buzz in the country's telecom sector.
The latest one from Vodafone is the low-cost data pack for as low as Rs. 24 with a validity of 30 days. The price of this pack varies from one circle to another. It is termed Bada Data Chota Price offer by the service provider.
Also Read: RComm Introduces Cheapest Internet Plan
As of now, Vodafone has not revealed the amount of data it will be offering along with this low-cost monthly data pack priced at Rs. 24. Also, there is no word on which network this Bada Data Chota Price offer is applicable, whether its 2G, 3G or 4G networks of Vodafone in the country.
This announcement has been made right in time with the announcement of the Happy New Year Offer by Reliance Jio that is the extension of the Welcome Offer offering free data, calls, messages and app access until March 31, 2017.
It is clear that Vodafone India is coming up with a slew of new and interesting offers in order to lure its customers and retain them to its network. Moreover, its not only Vodafone but also the other service providers have come up with several such offers to retain their customers from porting their numbers to the Reliance Jio network.
Though the amount of data that will be bundled with this low-cost data pack is not confirmed by the service provider, we can't expect to get a lot of data as it is a low-cost pack priced at just Rs. 24.