- 13 min ago Rent A Car From The Ola App - Ola Drive Self-Drive Car-Sharing Service Launched In India
- 28 min ago OnePlus 8 Pro Renders Show Quad Rear Cameras
- 42 min ago Mi Mix 4 Expected To Launch Sooner In 2019: Expected Specifications And Price
- 58 min ago Vivo Y11 Launched With Triple Rear Cameras, 5000mAh Battery: Price And Specifications
- Sports T10 League 2019: Former England coach Trevor Bayliss to guide Moeen Ali-led Team Abu Dhabi
- News Bihar top leaders have hit the campaign together, grand alliance remains disjointed
- Finance IRCTC Shares Touch Another Record High
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan's Next Will Be With Rajkumar Hirani And Not Atlee?
- Automobiles 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Bookings Commence: New Colour & Limited Numbers Only
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: Gentlemen, Up Your Traditional Game With These Outfits From Bollywood Actors’ Wardrobe
- Travel How To Choose The Right Travel Insurance Policy
- Education HTET Preparation Tips To Crack Exam In One Month
Vodafone and Airtel revise Rs. 169 prepaid plan, offer unlimited calls and 28GB data
Operators are providing 1GB 4G data daily for 28 days along with unlimited STD calling, and 100 SMSes.
India's two leading telecom operator Vodafone and Bharti Airtel have revised their Rs.169 prepaid plans, Telecomtalk reported.
According to a report both telcos previously used to provide 1GB data for the entire 28 days.
After the revision, operators are providing 1GB 4G data daily for 28 days along with unlimited STD calling, and 100 SMSes.
Sunil Mittal led Airtel has also revised Rs 99 plan. The price of this plan has been increased to Rs. 119, and it provides 1Gb data instead of 2GB data.
Besides users will get 300 free SMSes for the entire 28 days.
Meanwhile, Airtel has launched two international plan. These new plans are part of the " Foreign Pass" scheme and the plans start at Rs. 296 for 40 minutes and Rs 446 for 75 minutes.
The Rs 296 plan is valid for 30-day validity and the Rs 446 plan has 90-days validity. In addition, these plans only offer no voice calls without any benefit.
However there is catch as this plan is applicable to only 20 countries which include UAE, Nepal, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, USA, Qatar, Kuwait, Malaysia, Singapore, United Kingdom, Srilanka, Bahrain, China, Canada, Germany, Australia, Hong Kong, France, Netherlands, and Thailand, report added.
On the other hand, India's largest telecom operator Vodafone Idea has launched Rs. 129 plan. Under this new plan users will get the benefit of unlimited calling within India, 1.5GB 3G/4G data and 100 SMS per day for the period of 28 days.