TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
India's second largest telecom service provider Vodafone India has announced its tie-up with mobile handset maker Lava in which the company is offering complete cash back worth Rs 900 to its customers on the purchase of the new feature handset.
The offer, valid until 31st October 2017 is available for both new and existing Vodafone customers.
The offer provides Vodafone customers a great opportunity to purchase a new Lava feature phone. Upon purchasing a Lava phone, Vodafone customers can avail cashback worth Rs 50 for 18 months on minimum recharge of Rs 100 in a calendar month. With the credited talk time of Rs 50 every month, customers can enjoy an assured Rs 900 in 18 months - which covers the cost of a new handset purchase in most instances.
Avneesh Khosla, Associate Director - Consumer Business, Vodafone India said, "We are confident that the complimentary offerings from Vodafone will make the experience more seamless at affordable rates. This collaboration will enable our existing and prospective customers to make the most out of their new device purchase."
Commenting on the offer, Gaurav Nigam, Senior VP, Head of Product, LAVA International said, "Our partnership with Vodafone will provide our customers a cash back amount which is equivalent to the cost of our highest selling feature phone Captain N1. With this offer, we are certain to fulfill our promise of a pleasant experience to our patrons with continued reliability on their LAVA devices. Our customers can choose any device from a strong portfolio of feature phones to avail this offer."
The cash back will be available to the customers who have either purchased a new Lava feature phone and have subscribed to a new Vodafone prepaid number. It is also applicable for consumers who are already using a Lava feature phone and have purchased a new Vodafone SIM or an active Vodafone user who has purchased a new LAVA feature phone. The offer enables customers to enjoy multiple Vodafone services like voice, SMS or Value-Added Service, other than pay by balance and international roaming.