- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Debuts With 6.8-inch AMOLED, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC: Specifications, Price
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+ Arrive With AMOLED displays, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 Launched: Check Specs, Features, and Prices Of The Flagship Foldable Laptop
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Book3 Ultra Launched: Check Specifications, Features, And Price Of Flagship Laptop
- Sports Hero ISL 2022-23: 'Fearless' Chennaiyin battle-ready for Odisha challenge
- News Pakistan warns Wikipedia of blocking for "non-removal of 'blasphemous content'
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: After Krushna Abhishek, THIS Comedian QUITS Due To Differences With Makers?
- Lifestyle Barley Water During Pregnancy: Benefits, Side Effects And How To Make It
- Finance Budget 2023- FM Announced to Launch PM Pranam Scheme, Check Details
- Automobiles Ather Rolls Out 100,000th EV From Production Line - Record-Breaking January Sales
- Education GATE 2023: Exam will be held on Feburary 4; Check Details Here
- Travel Amazing New Restaurants in Bangalore to visit this year
Yoga Day 2022; Best Fitness Smartwatches Under Rs. 2000
In today's fast-paced moving lifestyle, it's getting necessary for everyone to take care of their health and fitness. However, not everyone can always go to the gym every day to watch their fitness levels. But, there are special gadgets like fitness trackers and smartwatches for the users that they can afford to keep a track of their fitness.
This International Yoga Day, we have curated a list of the best fitness smartwatches under Rs. 2,000, which will help the users to watch their fitness levels from time to time. The list includes the best smartwatches under Rs. 2,000 from brands like Noise, GOQii, Boat, Fire-Boltt, and more. So, let's have a look at the features of these devices.
Best Smartwatches Priced Under Rs. 2,000
Noise ColorFit Qube O2
The Noise ColorFit Qube O2 is the first device on our list of best smartwatches priced under Rs. 2,000. The wearable features a stylish design with a square 1.5-inch TFT LCD color display. The device has a heart rate monitor, tracking of eight active sports modes, Bluetooth 5.1 for connectivity, and a 180 mAh long-lasting battery. The Noise ColorFit Qube O2 is priced at Rs. 1,999 and can be purchased from Croma.
GOQii Smart Vital Lite Smartwatch
The GOQii Smart Vital Lite is one of the most affordable smartwatches in India at Rs. 1,899. Apart from the fitness-centric features, the wearable also comes bundled with three months of personal care subscription from the brand. This feature provides personalized health advice from a GOQii-certified health coach, doctors, and experts. The heart rate sensing smartwatch comes with a blood oxygen level tracker and up to seven days of battery life.
Boat Wave Lite Wearable
The Wave Lite from the house of Boat is an affordable smartwatch featuring a square 1.69-inch HD display encased inside a sleek metal body. The wearable offers a heart rate sensor and a SpO2 tracker. The smartwatch has IP68-certified water and dust resistance, 140+ watch faces, and up to seven days of battery life. The device is available to buy on Amazon India for Rs. 1,799.
Fire-Boltt Ninja Pro Max Fitness Smartwatch
The Fire-Boltt Ninja Pro Max smartwatch comes in as many as seven variants with different straps. The wearable costs just Rs. 1,799 and is available on e-commerce portals like Flipkart. The smartwatch comes with a 1.6-inch large color LCD display bearing a 2.5D curved glass and a resolution of 240 x 288 pixels. The device has over 27 sports modes, smart health tracking with a SpO2 sensor, a heart-rate monitor, and eight days of battery life.
Zebronics ZEB-FIT280CH Smartwatch
The Zebronics ZEB-FIT280CH is the most affordable smartwatch on our list at just Rs. 1,499. The wearable has a 1.39-inch square color display. The device is waterproof and can be worn while swimming as well. The smartwatch has a heart rate sensor, a SpO2 tracker, caller ID support, 12 different sports modes tracking, and up to seven days of battery life.
Ambrane Pulse Smartwatch
The Ambrane Pulse is the last product on our list of best smartwatches under Rs. 2,000 in India. The wearable is priced at Rs. 1,999 and is available with multiple bank offers on the e-commerce portal Flipkart. The device has multiple fitness-centric features such as a heart rate monitor, a sleep monitoring system, support for eight different sports modes, and sedentary reminders. The smartwatch is touted to last 10 days on a single charge.
So these are some of the best affordable smartwatches in India priced under Rs. 2,000. So at this year's Yoga Day, the consumers can purchase any of these devices to monitor their fitness levels on the go every day.