- 3 min ago Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale – Offers On Realme 3, Asus ZenFone 5Z, Samsung Galaxy A50 And More
- 45 min ago Nokia 4.2 And Nokia 3.2 Receives Price Slash In India – Price, Specs And Offers
- 1 hr ago Vivo Z1 Pro Live Images Emerge Online – Punch-hole Display And Triple Rear Cameras
- 1 hr ago Infinix Hot 7 Pro Sale: To Be Available On Flipkart For Rs. 8,999 Starting Today
- Finance Home Equity Loan Or PF Funds For Lump Sum Fund Requirement
- News Monty Chadha granted bail in Rs 100 cr cheating case by Delhi court
- Movies Raghu Dixit & Mayuri's Divorce Hearing At Family Court Finalised; 'Couldn't Be A Good Husband'
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: June 17, 2019
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Lenovo launches Cardio Plus HX03W fitness band priced at Rs 1999
The Cardio Plus HX03W sports a 0.96" OLED full-screen display and comes with an embedded heart rate sensor.
Lenovo has launched a new smart band for the Indian market. The Chinese tech brand has launched the Cardio Plus HX03W fitness brand which comes with a price tag of Rs 1,999. The smart band from Lenovo offers multi-interface options and a number of health and fitness features. The features offered by the fitness band include band light adjustment, Sleep monitoring, Long Sitting Alert and Sedentary reminder.
Sebastian Peng, Head of Lenovo MBG Ecosystem, said "At Lenovo, our focus has always been to use advanced technologies and offer smart devices to meet our customer demands. We are delighted to reach another milestone with the launch of Cardio Plus HX03W smartband in India. The fitness space in India is witnessing growth at a tremendous pace and Cardio Plus HX03W is a perfect pick for fitness enthusiasts who are looking for premium and stylish looking gizmo at value price point."
The Cardio Plus HX03W sports a 0.96" OLED full-screen display and comes with an embedded heart rate sensor. The smart band offers other features such as detachable straps, long standby time, USB direct charging and IP68 water resistance for up to 1 m. The band allows users to share the sports data on social platforms like Facebook and Twitter etc. The smart band also offers Running Mode, where one can track their steps, distance covered while running/walking, and calories burnt during that time. The smart band also has an anti-sleep mode which helps users stay active.
As we mentioned above Lenovo has designed the fitness band keeping the needs of the fitness conscious masses. Lenovo has also released a revamped fitness app called Lenovo Life. With the help of the app, the customers will be able to check their daily activities. Users will also be able to access features such as dieting, shape training videos and private sports plan with the help of the smart band. The Lenovo Life app is enabled with a real-time tracker in order to ensure that the bugs are fixed on time so that users can share their activity results.
As for the pricing and availability, the Lenovo smart band will be Amazon exclusive and will come with a price tag of Rs 1,999. The sale will begin on September 9, 2018, and the smart band will be available in Black, Blue, Red, and Orange color options.