- 1 hr ago BSNL Discontinues Rs.149 Postpaid Recharge Pack
- 5 hrs ago Lenovo K11 Power Spotted At Google Play Console; Could Be Rebadged Moto G8 Power Lite
- 5 hrs ago Chinese Apps Banned In India: Here Some Alternatives App For Shein, Club Factory
- 5 hrs ago Boy Spends Parent's Rs. 16 Lakh Savings On PUBG Doing Micro Transaction
- Movies Dhruv Vikram's Stunning Transformation For Chiyaan 60 Is Revealed!
- News Why prime minister of a strong India so weak, asks Cong on border standoff
- Finance RIL Only Indian Entity In Top 100 Global Companies To Thrive Amid The Pandemic
- Sports Coronavirus pandemic prompted Ferrari decision to ditch Vettel
- Lifestyle Types Of Monsoon Diseases And Ways To Prevent Them
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki XL5 Spotted Testing Once Again In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Apple planning to introduce Watch Bands in Summer Collection soon
Two months ago Apple has released this band. Some of the bands are available at some selected Apple retail stores for walk-in purchases.
Earlier Apple Inc has come up with it all new Apple Watch bands in the limited time Spring Collections. Now the bands are facing limited to no availability on Apple's online store in some selected countries. Two months ago Apple has released this band for Apple Watch Series 3. Some of the bands are available at some selected Apple retail stores for walk-in purchases.
According to MacRumors following bands are listed as "currently unavailable" via Apple's online store in the United States:
38mm Classic Buckle in Electric Blue
38mm Classic Buckle in Soft Pink
42mm Classic Buckle in Soft Pink
38mm Sport Band in Lemonade
42mm Sport Band in Lemonade
38mm Sport Band in Denim Blue
42mm Sport Band in Denim Blue
42mm Sport Loop in Marine Green
42mm Nike Sport Loop in Pearl Pink
38mm Nike Sport Band in Barely Rose/Pearl Pink
42mm Nike Sport Band in Barely Rose/Pearl Pink
Apple also appears to have notified some of its authorized resellers that these and many other Apple Watch bands, plus its discontinued AirPort router lineup, are "no longer available to order" and "will be removed" from their stores shortly, according to an unverified tip received by MacRumors today.
Apple cleared that each of these bands will be available for a limited period of time. It means that the availability will be replenished at some point in time. Moreover, the shortage of Spring Collection bands means that Apple is planning to unveil its new Summer Collection bands soon, maybe in June at WWDC. Last year the company had launched its Sports Bands in Mist Blue, Pollen, and Flamingo, and a Pride Edition of the Woven Nylon band. Apple always does this and refresh its bands' collection every season.
According to KGI Securities report, Ming-Chi Kuo said that the fourth-generation Apple Watch will sport a new design and introduce a 15 percent larger display than the previous one. However, the actual size of the upcoming Apple Watch is still not cleared. Let's see whether Apple will change the size of its next-gen Watch or not. And if that happens then the question arises whether it is compatibility with existing bands or not.