TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Consumer lifestyle electronics company ENRG on Wednesday launched its new VR (Virtual Reality) headset for Rs 2,990.
The portable VR headset features inbuilt headphones and also sports PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) lenses with adjustable focal length and pupil distance for eye safety and enhanced viewing comfort.
SEE ALSO: Samsung S7/S7 Edge Glossy Black Variant to be Launched in December
The glasses in the headset are embedded with eco-friendly material coating. The lens also help reduce eye strain.
"The headset furnishes an expanded field view and spanning around 90 to 110 degrees," a company statement said.
The VR headset, compatible with Android and iOS devices, is available at www.enrg.in and Amazon.