TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CJI Gogoi Rubbishes Sexual Harassment Allegation, calls It “Conspiracy” To Destabilise Judiciary
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KKR — Highlights
- Skoda India Launches EasyBuy Program For Top Model
- REVEALED! Details About Ranbir's Role In Brahmastra
- WhatsApp Android Beta Spotted With New Emoji Style For Status Updates
- Booked A Jet Airways Flight? Here's What You Need To Do After It's Shutdown
- Tara And Ananya In Glittery Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
ENRG launches new VR headset for Rs 2,990
Consumer lifestyle electronics company ENRG on Wednesday launched its new VR (Virtual Reality) headset for Rs 2,990.
The portable VR headset features inbuilt headphones and also sports PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) lenses with adjustable focal length and pupil distance for eye safety and enhanced viewing comfort.
SEE ALSO: Samsung S7/S7 Edge Glossy Black Variant to be Launched in December
The glasses in the headset are embedded with eco-friendly material coating. The lens also help reduce eye strain.
"The headset furnishes an expanded field view and spanning around 90 to 110 degrees," a company statement said.
The VR headset, compatible with Android and iOS devices, is available at www.enrg.in and Amazon.