- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung introduces three new watchfaces for Gear S3
3 new smartwatches are now available for the Samsung Gear S3.
Samsung has just announced that it is now releasing three brand new, activity-focused watchfaces for its Gear S3 smartwatch. The three new watchfaces are Samsung Outdoor, Samsung Travel, and Samsung Sport.
Samsung has said that in order to come up with the new watchfaces the company teamed up with adventurer Bear Grylls, travel photographers Murad and Natalia Osmann, and stunt biker Robbie Maddison - three inspiring individuals who have embodied the spirit of adventure at the heart of the new watchfaces' designs.
Well Gear S3 users will now be able to streamline travel, training and trekking the great outdoors.
In any case, let's look at what these new watchfaces are all about.
So the Samsung Outdoor watchface basically features "a selection of Gear S3 functions that can assist users when they're out enjoying the weather - whether they're conquering a hike or simply going for a stroll."
The watchface offers indicators for barometer, altimeter, weather, and sunrise/sunset times. Users will also get a dedicated night mode, and the ability to preset altitude and atmospheric figures. This watchface is offered in multiple colors and users can customize their screen to their liking.
Next, is the Samsung Travel and it has been designed to help business travelers and tourists better manage their trips.
As such, the Samsung Travel watchface includes customizable dual-time indications, quick access to exchange rates, plus My Journey indications with which users can easily keep track of distance traveled. This watchface will also open a detailed map to help users navigate in a new city
Lastly, the Samsung Sports watchface which has been developed to help users put their game face on when training or engaging in their favorite sports.
The watchface features a stopwatch, speedometer, altimeter, heart rate monitor, and seamless access to My Journey. It also has a built-in alert to help users carry out their exercise activities safely.
All three watchfaces are currently available for downloaded from the Samsung Gear App Store.