- 3 min ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 25 min ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 1 hr ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 2 hrs ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- News 'They worked hard': Shiv Sena's unusual praise for Rahul Gandhi, Priyanka
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Sports Dhoni has a massive role to play for India in ICC World Cup: Shastri
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 render leaked; color display, heart rate sensor tipped
We might soon have a new fitness tracker.
Xiaomi Mi band 4 recently cleared the NCC certification in Taiwan, giving us a sneak peek of what to expect from the smart wearable. Now Slashleaks has posted an image of the upcoming fitness tracker.
The renders seemingly confirm that the upcoming device will be the first from the company to pack a color display. Moreover, the Mi Band 4 seems to feature Xiao Ai - Xiaomi's virtual assistant that was launched back in 2018. The AI assistant will notify users of the weather, and control smart products across the home.
Lastly, the physical button on the Mi Band 3 seems to have been replaced by a capacitive button on the fourth variant. Previous reports suggest that Mi Band 4 will have Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity and a heart rate sensor that is likely a photoplethysmography (PPG) monitor. We might get a second variant that will have NFC functionality, though this version might only be available in China.
Unfortunately, there's not a lot of information out there surrounding the device. The device will borrow the design elements from its precursor. Let's hope the company announces the device soon.
Xiaomi has also overhauled its MiFit app, which is a dedicated companion app for the Xiaomi Mi Band. The Xiaomi Mi Fit 4.0 is now available for both Android and iOS devices.
Besides, Xiaomi will be launching another 48MP camera smartphone for the Indian market. In a tweet, Xiaomi India head, Manu Jain, revealed some details about the upcoming Redmi smartphone that will feature a 48 MP primary camera. The tweet used #48MPForEveryone, which hints that the forthcoming Redmi smartphone might come with a competitive price tag.
The smartphone could feature a dual camera setup with a 48 MP primary camera and a 5 MP depth sensor.