- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- News One dead in a blast near RR Nagar MLA's house in Bengaluru
- Sports Warner and Smith are ready to face fire in England: Langer
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi to launch yet another 48 MP camera phone in India
Here is everything you need to know about the new 48 MP camera smartphone from Xiaomi
Xiaomi India was the first smartphone maker in India to launch a smartphone under Rs 15,000 price mark with a massive 48 MP primary camera. Now, the company has started to tease the launch of the second Redmi smartphone in India, that too an affordable offering.
Might use the Samsung ISOCELL GM1 sensor
According to the recent tweet from Xiaomi India head, Manu Jain, the upcoming Redmi smartphone will feature a 48 MP primary camera with a hashtag #48MPForEveryone, which suggests that the forthcoming Redmi smartphone might come with a competitive price tag.
As the Chinese Redmi Note 7 uses the Samsung ISOCELL GM1 sensor, the upcoming Redmi smartphone is also expected to use the same sensor, reducing the overall manufacturing cost of the smartphone. In India, smartphones like the Vivo V15 Pro and the Oppo F11 Pro also uses the Samsung ISOCELL GM-1 sensor, which is capable of capturing native 48 MP images and takes 12 MP images with standard settings.
The tease also speculates that, just like the Redmi Note 7 Pro, the next Redmi smartphone will feature a dual camera setup with a 48 MP primary camera and a 5 MP depth sensor (maybe). The Redmi Note 7 Pro uses the Sony IMX 586 sensor, which is a true 48 MP camera sensor, which can capture native 48 MP images with at most details.
As of now, there is no information on the additional features and specifications of the upcoming Redmi smartphone with a 48 MP camera. The only confirmed feature about the upcoming Redmi smartphone is the camera support.
Going by Xiaomi's guidelines, the upcoming Redmi smartphone will use a Qualcomm chipset with at least 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. Stay tuned to GizBot to learn more about the 2nd Redmi smartphone to launch in India with a 48 MP primary camera.