TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Lately, Xiaomi has been teasing the launch of a fitness product in India on its Twitter handle. Following the same, Xiaomi has announced the launch of the Mi Band HRX Edition in the country.
Xiaomi has HRX by Hrithik Roshan have teamed up to offer this new fitness band, which is an adaptation of the Mi Band 2 that already exists in the market. The Mi Band HRX Edition will be made available from September 18 via both Mi Home offline stores. The offline availability will be limited to Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra and Mi.com online channels and will start on September 20.
The Mi Band HRX Edition is priced at Rs. 1,299, which is relatively lesser than that of the Mi Band 2. The device flaunts an OLED display to sow the time and the steps taken, the distance covered and the amount of calories burnt. There is an improved pedometer to ensure accuracy in the measurement of steps and exercise.
The Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Edition will alert you if you are idle for a long by reminding you to take short walks and water breaks on a timely basis. It also calculates your sleep, sends calls and notification alerts, unlocks your paired Android smartphone without a passcode or fingerprint and is splash resistant.
The Mi Band HRX Edition supports Bluetooth 4.0 and is claimed to offer 23 days of battery life. This is better than the 20-day battery life that the Mi Band 2 is slated to offer at a price point of Rs. 1,999. Design wise, both the fitness bands look similar except for the HRX logo that is embedded on the strap. It has to be noted that the HRX Edition will not arrive with a heart rate monitor as in the Mi Band 2.