- 24 min ago 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- 1 hr ago Amazon Power Banks Days Sale: Discount Offers On Power Banks To Buy In India
- 1 hr ago What Do IP6X And WR50 Ratings On Apple Watch Series 7 Stand For?
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE With Snapdragon 778G Goes Official; India Launch Tipped For This Month
- Sports IPL 2021: Ricky Ponting says top-placed Delhi Capitals need to start from scratch
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
- Finance SBI Cuts Home Loan Interest Rate At 6.70%, Festive Offer
- Movies This Scene Of Shershaah Left Sidharth Malhotra's Father In Tears
- News Gujarat cabinet expansion: Kanubhai Desai, Kiritsinh Rana, Naresh Patel take oath as ministers
- Automobiles Tata Punch Bookings Started Unofficially Ahead Of India Launch: Expected Price & More Details
- Lifestyle Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- Travel Why You Should Visit India's Least-Visited Beautiful Places
Important Things To Keep In Mind Before Buying Pulse Oximeters
Given the current scenario, a pulse oximeter is one tiny gadget that every household should have. It can measure the blood oxygen level in real-time, indicating the patient's condition and if they need external oxygen support. This gadget sits on a finger and can easily measure the oxygen saturation in just a few seconds and the same will be showcased on the digital display in no time.
The price of the pulse oximeter has skyrocketed over the last few months, for both online and offline stores. However, it is still one of the easiest ways to measure parameters like blood oxygen level and some of these gadgets also support real-time heart rate monitor. If you are yet to buy a pulse oximeter, then here are some of the parameters to consider getting the best pulse oximeter.
Pulse Oximeter's Battery Life Should Be Good
Most pulse oximeters are powered by either AAA or AA batteries and it is good to consider the possible battery life of a device, and how long can it last on a single pair of batteries. Look for a product, which should offer around 20 hours of battery life, and consider getting a pulse oximeter that can automatically turn off, when the device is not in use.
Should Support Data Transfer
If you are planning to get a high-end pulse oximeter, then another interesting feature to consider is the support for data transfer to a computer using the USB port. This allows users to have all the data saved in an external device, which can be shared with medical professionals online.
Pulse Oximeter With Splash Proof Build Quality
Some of the pulse oximeters are also splash resistant, ensuring the device does not get spoiled if the device comes in contact with sweat or water. Hence, getting a pulse oximeter with a splash-proof design is also important.
Affordable And Decent Pricing
One can get a pulse oximeter for less than Rs. 1000, while some of the high-end pulse oximeters cost more than Rs. 5000. So, depending on your budget, you can get the one that fits your bill. To make sure that it works properly, try measuring the oxygen level on the new oximeter and compare it with the one that your friend or the family might have.
The device should show less than two percent difference, which explains the sensitivity and accuracy of your pulse oximeter. Also make sure that the pulse oximeter is US FDA approved, which ensures that the device can offer accurate data in most use cases. Here are some of the best pulse oximeters available on Amazon India, which offers some of the aforementioned features.
- Hesley Pulse Oximeter
- NOYMI Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
- Kayra Décor Oximeter
- BPL Smart Oxy Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
- HealthSense Accu-Beat FP 910 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter