- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- 3 hrs ago Apple iPhone SE And Three Other Models Will Not Be Avaialble For Sale In India: Report
- 4 hrs ago Amazfit GTR Smartwatch With 24 days battery life Launched: Price, Specifications and More
- 5 hrs ago Xiaomi Introduces Redmi Note 7 New White Color Option
- News 1 Air India, 2 SpiceJet pilots suspended for violating safety rules
- Sports I see no reason why New Zealand can't be competing for the title in 2023 World Cup: Vettori
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
13 Weird-looking Headphones You'll Love to Wear!
While the key feature of headphones is to sound well, many are not satisfied only with the sound output. They want headphones that are designed pretty well.
For those people who are obsessed with looks and design, here are some bizarre headphone designs. You might have not even know that such headphones existed in the market.
The Sennheiser Surrounder is not only a pair of headphones but also a device that can be body mounted. It is designed to provide surround sound output for gaming.
Napa Leather Rhinestone Headphones With Crown
The Napa Leather Rhinestone Headphones With Crown from Dolce & Gabbana cost $8,995.
Despite the whopping price tag, this pair of headphones was completely sold out just a day after Rihanna posted a tweet of her wearing the same.
These headphones are attached to the base that is made of marble that was used by Michelangelo.
The glass vials that stick out of base are vacuum tubes. Some components contain chrome, gold, silver, and platinum. The cost of the headphones is $55,000.
The Audeze LCD-XC a headphone and mahogany library. The burly look and superb sound quality rendered by this product cost $1,799.
Though it sets you back, it is much expensive than the Sennheiser Orpheus.
Lil Wayne's Beats Pro
This is a celebrity choice headphones. It is modded with diamonds and it is sure to burn a hole in your pocket costing $1 million.
However, the sound output is the same as a regular Beat Pro headphones priced $400.
Jacklin Float Model II
This electrostatic headphone seems to be insane, but it has the ability to sound great. It will bring nostalgia to the audiophiles.
By saying electrostatic, we mean that the headphone uses super-thin diaphragms that move to create sound. The films will vibrate making the sound when a static electric charge flows through them.
The Blue Lola headphones have a pivoting arm that will let you adjust the same around your head. It seems to be tamest of all the headphones.
The i-Mego Throne is a pair of eye-catching headphones that will surely impress you.
While it is not known if the AKG K1000 headphones are comfortable to wear, but they look quite cool with a retro design.
Though these are not the official Lego headphones, you can build your own headphones based on the instructions that you can find online.
Brookstone's Cat Ear
These headphones have loudspeakers that are cat-ear-shaped and these stick out of the headband. There is an included microphone for the gamers to chat with the others playing with them.
SR-L700 by Stax
These headphones from Stax, a Japanese company look like a bug zapping lantern and not like headphones.
Priced around $700, it has a special type of plug that will make it compatible with iPhone or any other smart device.
Kyle Mille's Wooden Marvel Headphone
These are mythical wooden marvels that are rare. These are custom modified headphones from Beats in Steampunk fashion.
These are made by woodworker and artist Kyle Miller running TGT Studios.