TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Now Optimize Your Smartphone with UC Cleaner App: A Clean Master Rival
Featuring an extremely simple and ad-free User Interface (UI), UC Cleaner is able to keep its size to less than 1.5MB.
It can free up memory (RAM) and close apps that slow down a device. Its Super Booster feature can also disable auto-start apps in non-rooted devices (for Android 4.1 and later).
This feature targets many devices that come along with pre-installed apps. UC Cleaner is able to analyze battery, data and storage usage and help users identify and delete resource-intensive, rarely-used apps and junk files that take up phone storage space.
Talking about the idea behind UC Cleaner, James Wong, Product Manager, UC Cleaner says, "As smartphones become ubiquitous, we are highly dependent on cleaner apps to manage usage. However, many Android cleaner apps themselves are large in size and resource-intensive, which is contrary to their original intention."
He added, "UC Cleaner is compact in size but does not compromise on functionality. With UC Cleaner, we're taking a new approach to boosting performance while minimizing extra burden on the system."