TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Popular social networking and micro-blogging site Twitter has recently been updated their app with a new conversation looks. The update has been pushed to both Android and iOS devices thankfully.
With this new update, Tweets which forms along with the conversation can bee seen in a chronological order which was initially not the same way. However, only three tweets are shown in a sequence in the home timeline but once the user taps on a Tweet user can see all the replies or conversations. Twitter has also intoduced a better way to share tweets. Now users can also share the entire conversations or individual tweets via email.
Moreover, Android app users can now also report tweets as spam. Focussing more on Android users, not Twitter for Android has also lowered the size of the app which is currently lesser than half the initial size, so it's faster to download and easier to install as well.
Here are few of the changes that the users will see in the Twitter App for Android and iOS:
A blue line will appear that will indicate a conversation between people the user is following. The first Tweet in the conversation will now appears above the most recent reply. Users can now tap to see all of the replies. Twitter is now optimized for entry-level Android smartphones as well at it has downsized the size of the app. Users can also report tweets as abusive or spam and there is also a new notification settings, bug fixes for direct messages, login verification and more.