- 2 hrs ago Vivo V20 Series India Launch Set For October 12: Expected Specifications And Features
- 3 hrs ago Oppo A33 With 5000mAh Battery Announced; Features, Price
- 4 hrs ago Airtel Offering Best Video, Voice, Gaming, And Download Speed In India: OpenSignal
- 4 hrs ago Mi TV Lux Ultra 82-inch 8K OLED Launched With HDMI 2.1
- Movies Neena Gupta Told Masaba That Marriage Is Important In This Society; ‘Or Else You Don’t Get Respect’
- Sports ICC gets recognition for two digital initiatives in Leaders in Sports Awards
- News NIA to have new branches in Imphal, Chennai and Ranchi
- Finance Muthoot Fincorp NCD Opens For Subscription; Offers Upto 9.6% Returns
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Shows Us How To Pull Off Semi-Formal And Fashionable Look In The Sassiest Way
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Krishna Janmashtami 2020: How To Send Krishna Janmashtami Stickers On WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the platforms where we can send animated stickers for various festivals. As we celebrate Krishna Janmashtami, WhatsApp now lets you download and send various stickers to your family and friends.
WhatsApp provides many animated stickers within the app like Bright Days, Moody Foods, and more. However, if you wish to send WhatsApp stickers for particular festivals like Krishna Janmashtami, then you will need to download a third-party stickers app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
How To Send Krishna Janmashtami Stickers On WhatsApp?
There are a few simple steps to send Krishna Janmashtami stickers on WhatsApp. However, this feature is applicable only for Android users.
Step 1: Open WhatsApp and select the icon for WhatsApp Stickers.
Step 2: Click on the '+' to add more Stickers; Scroll down to and select 'Get More Stickers'.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the Google Play Store, where you can find already downloaded stickers for Krishna Janmashtami.
How To Send Custom Krishna Janmashtami Stickers On WhatsApp?
Alternatively, you can even share WhatsApp stickers that are custom-made by you. As noted, you will need to download and integrate a third-party app to send such custom-made stickers on WhatsApp.
Step 1: Download the 'Sticker Maker'app or the 'Background Eraser' app from the Google Play or App Store.
Step 2: Select the image you wish to make into a sticker from your gallery. Alternatively, you can even take a picture to create the sticker.
Step 3: You can use the Background Eraser app to edit the picture and save in in PNG format, which is required to convert it into a sticker.
Step 4: Open the Sticker Maker app now and open the image saved in PNG format. This will convert the image to a sticker. You will also find an option asking if you wish to integrate it with WhatsApp, click on yes.
Step 5: Open WhatsApp and confirm the integration from the Sticker Maker app. Once done, you can share the stickers to your contacts.