- 7 min ago New Huawei Smartphone Specifications Leaked: Which One Is This?
- 1 hr ago Realme Confirms 125W Dart Charge Technology Launch On July 16: A New Benchmark In Charging Speeds?
- 2 hrs ago Things You Didn't Know About IP Rating On Smartphones; Is OnePlus Nord Water Resistant?
- 2 hrs ago Google Might Invest $4 Billion In Jio Platforms
- Finance RIL Announces World Class 5G Solution
- Automobiles New Skoda Rapid ‘Rider Plus’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.99 Lakh
- News JioMeet sees 5 million downloands within days of launch: Mukesh Ambani
- Sports BCCI may postpone home ODI series against England, New Zealand A tour
- Movies Salman Khan All Set To Return With Bigg Boss 14 In September; Vivian, Adhyayan & Nia To Participate?
- Lifestyle World Youth Skills Day 2020: Some Inspiring Quotes That Will Empower You
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Bev Q App SMS Feature: How To Download, Order Liquor Online In Kerala
Bev Q app to get e-tokens to buy liquor is increasing in popularity and has now got Google's approval and will soon hit the Play Store for Android devices. However, not everyone has a smartphone and rely on feature phones for communication. Even then, people can use the Bev Q platform and get their e-tokens with Bev Q SMS.
Bev Q App: What Is It?
The new Bev Q app, developed by Faircode Technologies Private Limited and the Kerala Beverages Corporation (BEVCO) aims to reduce overcrowding and maintain social distancing. The app provides users with e-tokens that shows the nearest liquor store and gives a time frame. Users need to head out to the store at that particular time, get their liquor by avoiding queues and crowding.
How To Get E-token, Order Via Bev Q SMS?
Even if a large chunk of the population has smartphones, there's still a large sector using feature phones. Plus, with the popularity of the Jio Phone, many are sticking to these phones. So, how do they get the Bev Q service on their feature phones? The answer is via Bev Q SMS. Feature phone users can rely on the old school method of communication of SMS. They need to follow a fixed format to get their e-token.
Step 1: The Bev Q SMS booking format includes three types of liquor, alcohol, beer, and wine.
Step 2: As a reply, the user will get a token (via SMS again) with VM-BEVCOQ.
Step 3: The Bev Q SMS will include token details like the nearest liquor shop, time, and date slot for the user to follow.
Step 4: The SMS must be presented at the shop before purchasing his selected liquor.
Users should also note that BEVCO hasn't yet revealed the number to which the SMS request needs to be sent and will be shared soon.
Bev Q App: How To Download?
Presently, the Bev Q app will begin testing as a pilot in select areas, before a larger rollout. As the app has already earned approval from Google, we can expect a larger rollout in the following days. At the same time, it should be noted that there's still no word of the app's availability on the iOS platform, Apple's App Store.
The Bev Q SMS booking will certainly help a large section of the Kerala population. The feature has come to the aid of those who don't own smartphones, while also maintaining social distancing and avoiding crowding.