- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Helpchat Launched its Mobile App Across Android and iOS Platform
Helpchat, a start-up helping users get more things done, recently announced the launch of its mobile application for Android and iOS platforms.
Helpchat is developed in order to simplify consumer experience in a world complicated by information and choice where every little task demands time and attention.
It can perform tasks like suggest your next purchase, order a laundry service, book a restaurant table, tech support to locating a medical specialist, hail a cab, or arrange a gift for someone in the family, all are as simple as a few taps on the screen.
With its efficient value-driven proposition and an extremely low chat response time, Helpchat is fast ingraining itself into the Indian consumer behaviour.
The app has already recorded more than 7,50,000 downloads across both the platforms and handles over 50,000 requests a day.
How the app works?
- User can click on any of the "tiles" on the home screen or can start chatting with their Personal Assistant right from the home screen.
- Ask anything and get it done.
Speaking on the announcement, Ankur Singla, Founder and CEO, Helpchat, said, "Helpchat has, since its inception, become a power tool in the hands of people which amplifies their ability to get things done tremendously. Being a mobile app, we are fighting for precious real estate."
He added, "We want to become a default behaviour. Have to get something done? Put Helpchat in action.We are currently handling more than 50,000 requests a day which we aim to increase by 1,00,000 in the next 2-3 months."
App also allows user to ask anything and everything to the already created channels of companies like - Coupon Dunia, Foodpanda, Snapdeal, PayTm, BookMyShow, Aircel, Voltas, Eureka Forbes, MakeMyTrip, Bookmyshow, Oyo Rooms, HDFC Life,Spice Mobiles etc.
More than 100 local businesses in Bengaluru (Kormangala and Indiranagar) across categories like fitness, laundry and beauty are using Helpchat to help their customers.