- 6 hrs ago iQOONeo 5 Official Teaser Poster Reveals March 16 Launch Date; Expected Price, Specs
- 11 hrs ago iQOO 3 Receives Price Cut, Now Starts At Rs. 24,990
- 18 hrs ago Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- 19 hrs ago Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G First Sale Set For March 4: Is It Worth Buying?
- News Punjab Congress chief Sunil Jakhar takes a dig at G-23 leaders
- Sports Former India speedster Salil Ankola tests positive for COVID-19
- Movies Rana Daggubati Reveals Another Poster Of Haathi Mere Saathi; The Trailer To Release On March 4
- Education AISSEE Result 2021: NTA To Release Sainik School Entrance Exam Result 2021 Anytime Soon
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Netflix Might Launch Mobile+ Plan At Rs.349 In India
After offering 83 years subscription offer, Netflix is now testing new plans in India. This is the second time that the company is planning to bring a pocket-friendly pack in the country. It is also expected that this pack will be an upgraded version of other plans.
The Mobile+ plan is likely to be priced at Rs. 349, where Netflix will offer content in High-Definition, along with several benefits. It also allows you to watch content on three devices, such as phone, computer, and tablet. However, you cannot stream content on television.
Besides, it allows you to watch or view content only one device at one time. This means this plan is like Rs. 199 pack, where the company is offering Standard Definition quality. This also means the upcoming plan can be an upgraded version of Rs. 199 pack.
Meanwhile, Netflix spokesperson told Gizbot, "We launched the Mobile Plan in India to make it easier for anyone with a smartphone to enjoy Netflix. We want to see if members like the added choice this offer bring. We'll only roll it out long-term if they do."
Netflix Plans In India: Details
Currently, the company is offering four plans, along with free services for one month, and once it ends, it will deduct the money from your account.
Netflix Rs. 199 Mobile-Only Plan
Last year, the company launched this plan, where it is offering content on mobile. Users are not allowed to stream content on bigger screens such as television and laptop. The plan will cost you Rs. 2,388 annually.
Netflix Rs. 499 Basic Plan
The second plan in the list is priced at Rs. 499, where it is providing content on one screen. In fact, you can watch content on televisions, laptops, and mobile. In addition, this plan is offering HD streaming services, and if you choose this plan on an annual basis, then you have to pay Rs. 5,988.
Netflix Rs. 649 Standard Plan
Under this plan, Netflix is providing two screens at a time. This means two users can access or watch content at the same time in HD, and if you are planning to buy this plan for one year, then you have shell out Rs. 7,788.
Netflix Rs. 799 Premium Plan
Lastly, there is a plan of Rs. 799, where users can access four-screen at one time in HD and Ultra HD quality. This plan is available on TV, laptop, mobile, and computers. This plan will be available at Rs. 9,588 on an annual basis.
Why Netflix Is Launching Plans At Affordable Prices In India?
The company is also planning to bring regional content on its platform. So, we believe that before bringing regional or local content on its platform, it is trying to lure small-town customers towards its platform as the OTT market or industry is growing really fast in India.